SIA Philadelphia Car Barn Tour:
33rd & Dauphin Trolley Terminal
Built by PRT predecessor Philadelphia
Traction Company in 1905,
this terminal served as the end point for four trolley lines.
Until the mid-1950s takeover by National City Lines (General Motors),
PTC's route 7, 8, and 39 trolleys looped here.
June 8, 2007, Mike Szilagyi photo
Click on these
images for larger views.
Return to the SIA Car Barn Tour Index page.
Return to Philadelphia Trolley
Tracks main page.