|Rails at the northeast corner of Callowhill Depot, on 58th Street. Callowhill Depot was opened on November 30, 1913, part of Thomas E. Mitten's modernization program. In this view, construction is underway inside 2-bay. 1-bay has been partially demolished, due to 1995 fire damage (see next page).|
Mike Szilagyi photo, August 8, 2001
Return to Philadelphia Trolley Tracks main page.